Living in the DistrictResidents within the Clean & Safe District benefit from added cleaning and security services while enjoying all that downtown Portland has to offer, with direct access to public transit, parks, a flourishing arts scene, dynamic restaurants and a vibrant mix of local and national retailers.
Condominiums and apartment buildings
There are many condominiums and apartment buildings in the Clean & Safe District.
View a list of all condo and apartment buildings within the district >>
The Clean & Safe District is also home to many affordable housing options as well as transitional housing units that are run by social service organizations.
A number of parks, many including public art, fountains, historical or interactive fixtures and other amenities are located within the Clean & Safe District.
View a list of parks within the district >>
To find your neighborhood elementary or high school, please visit the Portland Public Schools website. St. Mary's Academy, a private girl's high school, is also located in the Clean & Safe District.
Several universities and other educational institutions are located in the district.
View a list of universities and educational institutions within the district >>
Portland is well known for its 'farm to table' culture and Portland Farmers Market hosts three seasonal weekly markets within the Clean & Safe District.
View a list of Farmer's Markets within the district >>
- Old Town Lofts, 411 NW Flanders Street
- Fountain Plaza, 1500 SW 5th Avenue
- Portland Plaza Condominiums, 1500 SW 5th Avenue
- AUO of Flanders Lofts, a Condominium, 725 NW Flanders Street
- University Park, 1500 SW Park Ave.
- Portland Center Apartments (Harrison West), 255 SW Harrison Street
- Portland Center Apartments (Harrison East), 111 SW Harrison Street
- North Park Lofts, 300 NW 8th Avenue
- Park Northwest Condominiums, 327 NW Park Avenue
- Ladd Tower & Carriage House, 1300 SW Park Avenue
- Cyan PDX, 1720 SW Fourth Avenue
- Ambassador Condominiums, 1209 SW 6th Avenue
- Everett Station Lofts, 625 NW Everett Street
- Gallery Park Apartments, 1436 SW Park Avenue
- The Westwind Building, 323-327 NW Sixth Avenue
- Dielschneider Building, 71 SW Oak Street
- Essex House, 1300 SW Third Avenue
- Honeyman Hardware Lofts, 555 NW Park Avenue
- Regency Apartments, 1410 SW Broadway
- Sovereign Apartments, 710 SW Madison Street
- Thomas Mann Building, 820 SW Second Avenue
- Eaton Apartments, 622-626 SW Ninth Avenue
- Railway Building/Apartments, 112-122 SW First Avenue
- Fifth Avenue Court, 231 NW Fifth Avenue
- Yards at Union Station B, 701 NW Naito Parkway
- Ankeny Park
- Chapman Square
- Director Park
- Ira Keller Fountain
- Lownsdale Square
- North Park Blocks
- O'Bryant Square
- Pettygrove Park
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- South Park Blocks
- Terry Schrunk Plaza
- Portland State University
- University of Oregon's Portland Center
- Portland Community College - Downtown Center
- Oregon Culinary Institute - Pioneer Pacific College
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Portland State University (South Park Blocks)
- Shemanski Park (South Park Blocks)
- Pioneer Courthouse Square